• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Great deal! Note: you CANNOT use this if you have a current tidal account. You have to setup a fresh one through the Best Buy link. I did this when it was $80 a hyear, but mine renews at $80, whereas this one is $120 I believe. Still a damn good deal!
You might want to double-check your "manage subscription" information for the renewal price, what does it say next to the date for renewal? It renews at the current rate at the time of renewal, or $119.99 - the current rate now, outside of discount deals.
Before I purchased the Bestbuy Annual Tidal subscription I asked a bunch of questions via Bestbuy Chat. That is probably still a good idea.

I used Chat at Bestbuy to ask what the renewal amount will be in 1 year and asked if I can use the BestBuy voucher with my existing Tidal account. I was told I needed to let my current Tidal monthly subscription expire, and then I could use my BestBuy voucher "code" to renew.

The day my Tidal monthly subscription expired I started Tidal and tried to use Bestbuy voucher code to renew, and was sent to BestBuy's site from Tidal. Then I followed the Bestbuy instructions on how to renew... I entered the voucher number to renew, and my existing Tidal subscription was extended for 1 year.

After that subscription conversion process, the management of my Tidal subscription is done from my Bestbuy account. If I try to "Manage Subscription" from Tidal it sends me to the right page inside Tidal, but if I click on Subscription or Payment each displays these informative reminders:

Your subscription
This account is currently managed by Best Buy. Please visit your BestBuy.com account page to manage your billing preferences, cancel your plan and update your contact information.

PARTNER PAYMENT
Your account is currently managed by Best Buy. You can cancel by calling 1-888-BESTBUY or opt out of auto-renewal by managing your plan on the Plans and Subscriptions page via your
BestBuy.com account

Last edited:

Gurkerl

I ordered the gray....

Looking forward to the review! I use them as my daily driver atm. Tonality wise they might be a bit too dark, but at 20Usd you can't go wrong.

Now what if the review reveals them to be severely flawed? :eek:

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Receivers:

Denon AVR-X4400H
Was out of stock for a long time, now US$1000 on amazon.com
1 in stock, from seller 'Modia' 4.5 out of 5 stars with 92% positive in the last 12 months (50 ratings)
9.2ch AVR

Denon AVR-X3500H
Was out of stock for a long time, now US$700 (further dropped to: US$600) on amazon.com
1 in stock, from seller 'Modia' 4.5 out of 5 stars with 92% positive in the last 12 months (50 ratings)
7.2ch AVR

This will sell quickly...;)

Last edited:

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Studio Monitor:
Yamaha HS5
Normally US$200/ea, now on sale for US$175/ea (13% drop) on amazon.com
Lowest price this year, last time on sale was in September.
Ships from Amazon.
sweetwater, b&h, adorama are all showing US$200/ea.

Amir's review.
Now on sale for US$165/ea (18% drop from normal price) on amazon.com

frogmeat69

Forum Donor

mkawa

Forum Donor
adorama regularly has the er4xr and er4sr for that cost these days btw.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Adorama 101...

I recently started looking at Adorama deals, so it's all new to me. But I thought I'd share in case anyone else didn't know...

Here's a regular link to "HiFiMan HE6se":
https://www.adorama.com/hmhe6sev2.html
Shows price is US$1,799
View attachment 96555

But if you add to the end of the url, you can quickly check if it's on sale (which usually comes in the email newsletter).

Here's the same listing:
https://www.adorama.com/hmhe6sev2.html?emailprice=t
Shows sale price of US$699 (or 61% off).
View attachment 96556

Neat, eh?
Explained here...;)

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Top Bottom