• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Massdrop x Grace Design Standard Balanced DAC

KR8NUX

WondrousHippo

Forum Donor
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-grace-design-standard-dac-balanced#overview

After the decent basic Grace SDAC which Amir measured here,
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...rements-of-massdrop-x-grace-design-sdac.2495/

I found this on Massdrop as well. I probably missed the drop, has anyone else got onto it? Would like to see how it stacks up.

Oh, and can we call this 'differential' approach as balanced or does dual mono chip = balanced, in a DAC ?

It doesn't ship for a while, I was going to insta-buy it before I realized how late it was going to ship. I might get in on a future drop, I could integrate this into my setup for sure. I also like that they changed the SPDIF input from coaxial-only to a port that supports optical and coax input through 3.5mm.

derp1n

westyjeff

I wanted to get one until I saw the Geshelli Labs ENOG2 Pro, it was available immediately and made in the USA.

Last edited:
OP
K

KR8NUX

The $150 price was the most interesting part of the entire drop, to be honest.

WondrousHippo

Forum Donor
I wanted to get one until I saw the Geshelli Labs ENOG2 Pro, it was available immediately and made in the USA.

I'm holding out for measurements, but wish it had full 4 Vrms out from the balanced outs instead of the 2 Vrms it reportedly has?

Reactions: pos

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Guys it is back! $150USD :)
Curious how it compares to the SU-8 v2 at $200USD

Top Bottom