• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

March Audio at Melbourne Hifi show

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Congrats!

Last edited:

deafenears

Forum Donor
Congrats Alan! Is that the release of the HPA1 or taking pre-orders? Website still not updated with details/specs?

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Yes the HPA1 is finally here :) website to be updated soon.

It's been incredibly busy today. People are also loving the Harbeth speakers. I think it says something when people sit down and listen to whole albums! Put on a Doug Mcloed album and people didn't want to move.

Trying to avoid playing too much hifi show noodly jazz. ;)

Horrid room issues though, nasty boom. I will show the REW plots later. Roon to the rescue with that.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Wow! Really nice layout and product display.

Turn those inquiries into deposits! Get names, numbers and email addresses- have you got a "guestbook" for people to sign and leave comments/details?

Good luck. :)

astr0b0y

Nice one. Those little suites are hard work for sure, but I enjoyed the last Melbourne show I went to, bet it sounds great. Are those Tony Danza’s towards the back corners of the seating?

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Good to see a busy hifi show. The hallway looks exactly like the Bristol show.

Are the speakers yours, or borrowed?

Be interesting to read a report about a show from the other side when it's over.

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
@March Audio Hey Alan, can we get some information regarding your March Audio Active Bookshelf Speakers?:D

Hi @WHO23

There are going to be 2 models, passive and active. I was hoping to have something ready for the show but the drivers weren't ready in time. They will be 2 way.

Not going to give too much away atm, so watch this space. ;)

Top Bottom