• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Marantz SACD 30n Measurements (SACD Player, DAC & Streamer)

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You quoted me; was your reply directed at me?
Not specifically you:
It would be directed to people who think that other people are racist for buying or not buying certain products from certain places.
I can honestly say that I don't care where something came from: I care about whether it does what it is supposed to do, how well it does what it is supposed to do & how long it will retain it's ability to do what it is supposed to do.
Simple ideas but sometimes difficult implementations of them.

milosz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Not specifically you:
It would be directed to people who think that other people are racist for buying or not buying certain products from certain places.
I can honestly say that I don't care where something came from: I care about whether it does what it is supposed to do, how well it does what it is supposed to do & how long it will retain it's ability to do what it is supposed to do.
Simple ideas but sometimes difficult implementations of them.
On various forums I have called B.S. when people say things like "All Chinese hifi is junk." I do thins by pointing out that I have some Chinese-made gear that works well and has been reliable over a long time.

I also point out the fallacy of the notion that "More expensive = better quality" or conversely that lower-cost gear cannot be any good. These are two sides of same incorrect coin, so to speak.

Reactions: EJ3
Top Bottom