• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Marantz Model 30 or Cambridge Audio CXA81 which stereo AMP i should go for? for Dual Subs

nitinvaid20

I have already ordered the Cambridge audio CXA81 Stereo AMP with CXNV2 Streamer for Pair of Martin Logan 35xti can be upgraded as tower in future and i have 2 JL Audio Subs E112 but thinking to change the AMP which has good looks and dedicated knobs for tone control

CXA81 love the looks in silver color will match with the Streamer but then it does not have Tone control option or knobs for Bass or Treble settings its Class A/B Amplifire wih dedicated 1xSub out

Model 30 is beauty on the other hand will match with my already SR7015 AVR setup has vintage feel which i love with dedicated Control Knobs for Bass and Treble but on the other hand it does not have dedicated Sub out it has two preout i am not sure if two preout means i can use both of my SUB?

This is where i am confused

I like to music listen with EQ not flat with Deep punchu bass Pleasent Mids not harsh and Detailed sound in high freq
Cambridge Audio CXA81 price is in India is 1415 USDT has Digital Inputs also on the other hand Model 30 2800 USDT which is totally Analog

The only thing where i am confused is Model 30 has Two Preouts as you can see in the attached images so one preout can be used for one sub? i am not sure how it works in Stereo AMP

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-09 161656.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-09 161656.png
    774.9 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom