• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Marantz Cinema 50 installed

ban25

Addicted to Fun and Learning
After running Dirac + DLBC, I have 3 filters on my Cinema 50. Dirac, Dirac + DLBC, and Dirac Bass Management. With Dirac I can adjust levels after exporting to the AVR. With the other two filters, DLBC and Bass Management I can't adjust the levels afterwards. I don't want to change much, just bump the center a bit. I prefer the DLBC filter at higher volumes but at lower I feel the center is a bit to low. Is there a way to do this?
You can load up the DLBC curve, select the center channel, raise the shelf up a bit, and re-export.

Ongii

Hello! My goal is to use Dirac Live when listening with speakers, and also to equalize when listening with headphones. I read in the manual, that a basic equalization for headphone output is available, but I'd like to take all the advantages of this technique.
May I use Audyssey on Zone2 Output, and configure it with the filters from autoeq.app? (and then to attach an headphone amp)
(I still don't own a Cinema 50, so I can't test by myself).
Thanks!

Ongii

...and, by the way... I tried 3 different bluetooth headphones, and none of them has been seen by the AVR :facepalm:
:mad:

Top Bottom