• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Many Members, Not So Many Posters.

Wombat

Master Contributor
Jump in and have a say. Once you put a toe in the pool it is easier. You don't have to be an expert, just be interested. C'mon.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Jump in and have a say. Once you put a toe in the pool it is easier. You don't have to be an expert, just be interested. C'mon.
This is the case most places, there’s far more ‘ readers ‘ than posters and more visitors than members.

I’d echo your sentiments and encourage those reading to sign up and post or if they are silent members to step forward and contribute.

The music threads a great place to start :)

OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor
It is good to see the recent pick-up in new member activity. :) Keep it up.

P.S. New guys: The FORUMS page has a New Posts column(10 posts only). Click on the New Posts heading to be taken to the rest of the new posts.

Last edited:
OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor
The international interest in this forum is a positive and indicative of the need for common-sense discussion in audio. :)

Last edited:

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
This is the case most places, there’s far more ‘ readers ‘ than posters and more visitors than members.

I’d echo your sentiments and encourage those reading to sign up and post or if they are silent members to step forward and contribute.

The music threads a great place to start :)
Worked for me...

Top Bottom