• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mancave Attic upgrade. First item made a Drum lamp.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Did could get hold of some used drum parts some time/years ago. Never looked at it any more. Till lately when i rediscover my music again thanx to DSP I spent now way more time listning to music so It got time to upgrade the Man-cave attic.
Regarding old drums did notice that most work is restoration of chrome parts. Hanging construction is quite simple (till it collapse/falls down) :facepalm: Gone use bookshelf's as diffusers. One of the walls will be filled/decorated with a D&R 32channel 1 meter 10 width x 55 cm high old/broken mixing desk completed with old desk lamp.

rCyyhG9.jpg

PDag7Sj.jpg

heZ64sB.jpg

RUSFh7j.jpg

Last edited:

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bruh you need a type-C or TB docking station for that laptop, and an ultrawide monitor to have something proportionate to those speakers.

OP
Snarfie

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bruh you need a type-C or TB docking station for that laptop, and an ultrawide monitor to have something proportionate to those speakers.
Ha ha no i leave it up to the excelent staging the Vandersteens can generate an my imagination. ;)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Now you can add some cymbals upside down around the drum. Mount the light above it and let the cymbals serve as a reflector to bounce the light off the ceiling.

Top Bottom