• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Magnepan Made In America: ie video of how a LRS is made

dwmaggie

Most of the employees have been there for years, if not decades. As for OSHA, yeah right, like working in fracking fields or coal mining is safer. Interesting reading various opinions here-makes me think of some AudioGon members. I have owned Magnepans for over 25 years from the large 6 foot by 2-foot panels to the on walls, funny thing is they all sound the same within their various restrictions. If it weren't for sour grapes, what would you have. Caveat Emptor. Just my opinion......

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
I'm sure there are worse examples of workplace hazards to be found, but I assume people here are intelligent enough to see through false equivalence arguments. :facepalm:

BlackTalon

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I agree. Being safer than some operation does not mean you are on compliance. My knowledge is at the construction end of things, and there are loads of requirements for various activities.

A somewhat parallel discussion took place about the lack of grounding in a Carver amp. Doing it the same as 40 years ago, or 'not as bad' as some amps from the 1960s, does not mean it is ok today.

Top Bottom