• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Lyngdorf MP-40 upgrade

walt99

Forum Donor
So I’m thinking of selling my Denon AV-110 and getting the MP-40. I don’t use most of the features on the 110 (5.1) and use all external amps so I think the MP40 may work well for me and I might actually use the DSP in the Lyngdorf. I found a one for 20% off so seems reasonable? Any thoughts/input appreciated!
I may also be able to use just this for preamp/DAC duties and sell the Benchmark LA4/DAC3-B to help offset the cost.

Last edited:

Golfx

Forum Donor
Well it is a learning journey—this hobby that you and I have. If you wish to move on to something new and learn a new system, I understand the desire. I owned the A110 and knew I had an extremely well made and excellent sounding AVR/AVP—a reliable tank actually. I also almost bought a Lyngdorf. I was intrigued and still am. I would like to see how room perfect works. New elegant sounding toys interest me.

Top Bottom