• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Lumin at Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
The vary charming Andy Baker of Sound Design Distribution has persuaded me to give a Lumin ‘transport’ a while, a decision made easier by Roon’s recent decision to de-authorise non Roon certified devices.
I am trying the transport only initially, I will use it with Roon to send an AEs signal to my Kiis Dutch&Dutch 8Cs,Geggentakts and connect with dacs to the Mesanovic RTm10s.
https://www.luminmusic.com/

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Arrived and playing, it is a neat little unit and super easy to connect.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Rear view, experimented with the AES out yesterday ( which works perfectly as you would expect) the Lumin appears to output to every one of its outputs simultaneously, switching between USB and AES there was absolutely no difference in SQ as one would hope.
This little unit would be an ideal partner to a pair of contemporary active loudspeakers such as the Dutch&Dutch 8Cs.

Keith

Top Bottom