• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Loxjie D30 discontinued?

OP
S

Thanks @Zek I ordered from Audiophonics -- even tho I am in the US it was still much less expensive than Hifi-Express. I was hoping to get the AKM model, because I have other ESS-based DACs and I was hoping to compare to a good AKM implementation. But you must be right @Taddpole -- AKM parts are probably in scarce supply.

I still ordered the new D30 because it still seems like the best sub-$200 option for what I need (remote volume control and volume memory, because I intend to use it as a preamp + having an internal power supply + I think it looks aesthetically better than the Topping or SMSL units at this pricepoint).

peterwen

Audio Company
Some final inventory, if you need, you can place an order
Thanks

audiowhacked

Some final inventory, if you need, you can place an order
Thanks
I have the ES9068 version already (I love it) and I want to buy another one. However, I am not sure of the return policies/hassles etc should something break in transit. Any plans to release this inventory to US distributors?

peterwen

Audio Company
I have the ES9068 version already (I love it) and I want to buy another one. However, I am not sure of the return policies/hassles etc should something break in transit. Any plans to release this inventory to US distributors?
If you are in the United States, you can choose to ship from the United States, and the returned goods will be returned to the United States warehouse.

Top Bottom