• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[Los Angeles] FS: Monoprice Monolith 13in THX

Webninja

Forum Donor
It took me years to search and shop for a perfect sub for my home theater. This Monolith 13 THX is insane, the bass output is hard to describe, but I did not follow my own research in the need for at least 2 subs for even bass in a room. This sub is just too big for a multi-purpose living room, and there is no way I could fit two.

Also found out that the family doesn’t like bass (BASS) as I do, so for those reasons the Monolith has to go.

Used for no more than just a few weeks, probably less than 24 hours of use. I have the inner and outer box, and everything else it came with. Would want a local sale as I can barely move this on furniture sliders.

$1,200 seems like a fair price. I’m in LA, so hopefully someone close wants/needs this beast.

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
In my experience, the WAF on bass (BASS) is typically an inverse function whose curve becomes asymptotic to your threshold of acceptance.

Top Bottom