• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for subwoofer recommendations

Idolum

Hi,

I want to complete my setup with one or two subwoofers. I own 2 of Genelecs 8030s placed on my desk. My listening position is at the desk in front of the speakers, placed left and rigth of my main screen. I am sitting approximately 80 - 100 cm away from the speakers when I am listening to music. The speakers are connected to an ADI-2 DAC fs which is connected to my PC. The desk is placed in a 30m² big (5 x 6) room. The cieling is 3m and higher because of the sloping roof. My budget limit is around 1.500,00 Euro.

I skimmed through a few of the existing threads with similiar questions but since everybodies setup is different I figured I ask anyway. Keeping it on brand would probably be easier to integrate for me.

Any recommendations are greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom