• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for someone to help/consult with REW

Bghead8che

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of learning how to use REW to make indoor speaker measurements using the method found here:

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...pinoramas-with-rew-and-vituixcad.21860/page-9

The thread has been very helpful indeed. I am, however, looking for some one-on-one help. I know how to take the speaker measurements. I just need some help blending the responses together. I'd be happy to pay someone a consult fee. If interested, send me a PM. Thanks guys.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The procedure in the thread is fairly straight forward. It’s not really the program that is complex but the actual physical measuring process.

You will need to setup some sort of apparatus that will reliably produce measurements at different angles. And can reproduce the angles if you measure another speaker fairly reliably. This is the catch.

Did you buy a calibrated microphone?

OP
B

Bghead8che

Yes, I am all set as far as the measurements and equipment go. I just need help in blending the measurements into a 20 to 20K range. Thanks!

Top Bottom