• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy equivalent that can be bought in EU

Draghmar

So I've decided to go with combo of Schiit Modi 3+ and Magni Heresy that would drive Dekoni Blue by Fosex only to realize that it's next to impossible to get those in EU. Yeah, I can buy them through their website but both shipping fee and customs would add almost half the price, not to mention risk with warranty if case something goes wrong. I know they have distributor in EU but they have no idea when they will get any stuff from Schiit because of prioritizing their own sell channel - quite obvious why...
Anyway because of that I wonder if there's something that would check the same boxes those two devices have: price range, quality of both sound and parts (external and internal) with addition of being able to normally buy it in EU (or UK at least...).

I will look on my own but not knowing the market will make it quite slow and I'm pretty sure you can point me to some interesting choices just from the top of your heads. ;)

Last edited:
you have topping stack, sabaj stack, the atom amp, etc.
or you can get schiit products directly from US, the shipping is not cheap but quite fast. EU shops seems to have longer waiting time

OP
Draghmar

Draghmar

You can probably get that a Modi and a normal Magni over here https://www.hifistudio79.nl/

They ship from the Netherlands. Or you could get the E30/L30 Topping stack.
That site looks very similar in some modules to the official distributor one...And they also don't have it. ;)
Those two from Topping looks very interesting and are here in Poland so it much easier to get them. Thanks!

you have topping stack, sabaj stack, the atom amp, etc.
or you can get schiit products directly from US, the shipping is not cheap but quite fast. EU shops seems to have longer waiting time
Yeah, I know that I can get them from US but the shipping price is huge. It's really almost half the price of both products and that's quite annoying when you think you can spend those money on better stuff or something else entirely.
Thanks for suggestions!

OP
Draghmar

Draghmar

OK, I decided to go with Schiit...mostly because I know I won't here any difference between all those devices and I like ascetics more. And the price for Topping in Poland will be actually the same as for Schiit from US.
Thanks for all your suggestions.
Now there's left only one thing I need to confirm for myself...but that's something for another topic. :p

Top Bottom