• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for miniDSP in Europe

killdozzer

Major Contributor
As the title says, if any of the European members whishes to sell a miniDSP and accompanying equipment, give me a gentle nudge.

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I have a couple of miniDSP 2x4 boards and a couple of miniDigi boards I'd be happy to sell you, if those are what you're looking for?

They've been sitting in storage for a long time though - let me know if you're interested in principle and I'll get them out and test them :)

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
I have a couple of miniDSP 2x4 boards and a couple of miniDigi boards I'd be happy to sell you, if those are what you're looking for?

They've been sitting in storage for a long time though - let me know if you're interested in principle and I'll get them out and test them :)
I'm very interested. I must say I don't know what is miniDigi, I'll look it up, but for miniDSP I can tell you right away I'm interested. Please, when you find time, test them and feel free to PM me whenever you're ready.

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm very interested. I must say I don't know what is miniDigi, I'll look it up, but for miniDSP I can tell you right away I'm interested. Please, when you find time, test them and feel free to PM me whenever you're ready.

Ok great. It might take me up to a week to test them - they're in storage atm and I need to go out there, get them out, take them to my studio and test. If you find another offer in the meantime, please go ahead :)

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Ok great. It might take me up to a week to test them - they're in storage atm and I need to go out there, get them out, take them to my studio and test. If you find another offer in the meantime, please go ahead :)
I don't want to do it like that because then it might happen that you go out there, get them, start testing and I buy from someone else. That would be annoying. I'm in no hurry. I'll wait your response.

In the menatime, when you say boards, do you mean these are unboxed, like this:
1604227388591.png

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't want to do it like that because then it might happen that you go out there, get them, start testing and I buy from someone else. That would be annoying. I'm in no hurry. I'll wait your response.

In the menatime, when you say boards, do you mean these are unboxed, like this:
View attachment 90627

Exactly :)

Give me max. one week!

Where in EU are you? I’m in Germany FYI.

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Exactly :)

Give me max. one week!

Where in EU are you? I’m in Germany FYI.
Perfect! exactly where I need you! :D just kidding, but for some reason it's cheaper to send something from Germany to Croatia than from Italy although we border Italy. I'm in Zagreb, Croatia. My KEF LS50 arrived from Germany for 18 euros - a 17kg package. While my skates from Italy cost 50€ and it's a 3-4 kg package. Take your time and don't worry.

BTW I can do PayPal and down payment directly into your account.

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Perfect! exactly where I need you! :D just kidding, but for some reason it's cheaper to send something from Germany to Croatia than from Italy although we border Italy. I'm in Zagreb, Croatia. My KEF LS50 arrived from Germany for 18 euros - a 17kg package. While my skates from Italy cost 50€ and it's a 3-4 kg package. Take your time and don't worry.

BTW I can do PayPal and down payment directly into your account.

No need for that :) I still want to make sure they are working first. And I'm definitely not planning to sell them to anyone else in the meantime.

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Audiophonics deals several miniDSP products.
Thx. I know that, but for now I'm trying to get them cheaper second hand. I've seen all the dealers in EU like SoundImports and the like.

No need for that :) I still want to make sure they are working first. And I'm definitely not planning to sell them to anyone else in the meantime.
Yes, yes. I get that, I just wanted to let you know what we have at our disposal if everything works out. OK, I won't bother you anymore, as we said, take your time and we'll speak again soon.

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
I have nothing but praise for Andreas. Some unexpected occurancies postponed the whole deal, but it was no one's fault. The package is nicely on its way and I can't wait.

Andreas is very fair and polite and I would recommend him without much thought.
Everything was agreed upon easily.

acoustic1

I'm looking for a Minidigi board to use with my 2x4 Balanced. Its a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get my hands on one (I'm in the UK)? Or is there an alternative available that would allow me to add a digital input to the minidsp?

Jon

Sashoir

Forum Donor
I'm looking for a Minidigi board to use with my 2x4 Balanced. Its a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get my hands on one (I'm in the UK)? Or is there an alternative available that would allow me to add a digital input to the minidsp?

Jon
I have a nanodigi 2x8 but I suspect you're after something different.

acoustic1

Thanks, but I'm trying to add a digital input to my 2x4 to avoid multiple a-d/d-a conversions. Replacing with a 2x4HD might end up being the way to go.

Top Bottom