• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for a new quality budget IEM's + portable DAC/Amp - suggestions welcomed

Hi all,

New to the forum and a newbie in audio stuff here. I am looking for a new combo IEM's + Portable DAC/AMP to yse while travelling. Audio source would be FLAC files / Spotify streaming through a Android mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8).

My current hardware is a second hand IFI Nano iDSD (which, although small in size, isn't that portable friendly), and a set of Beyerdinamic's Byron (wired version).

I'd like to upgrade this combo on a 300 euros budget. From the stuff I've read on the last couple of weeks, I am inclined for a iBasso lT01+Topping NX4 DSD set. Any opinions about this and alternative suggestions are welcomed.

As a footnote, I found HINDZIS HD1000 DAC/AMP a good alternative also, although a little more expensive than the NX4 - which would effect the available money fir the IEM's.

Thanks

Darwin

Loving my Topping NX4. Don’t know about use with IEMs though.

KR8NUX

Youve zeroed in on a very nice IEM. The IT01 is really great for that price. Maybe also look at some cheaper ones like The Pinnacle P2, Tinaudio T2 etc.

Top Bottom