• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

looking for a desk amplifier Empty looking for a desk amplifier

exacting

Hello

continue my search, I need to have the amp on my desk, so the "vintage amplifiers" are too big, so there are any valid solution lying on the desk?

for now I have 2 lonpoo speakers but I don't think they will last long, later I would like to change them with something more valid (but with similar dimensions).

today I'm listening from pc music with Qobuz, currently I have a DAC Topping E30 connected to a temporally fosio audio bt20a, and now i have SMSL SA300 but it does not like me (background noise is low power). so I wanted to see if there were top-of-the-range products in terms of quality.

thank you

sorry for my bad english

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Hello

continue my search, I need to have the amp on my desk, so the "vintage amplifiers" are too big, so there are any valid solution lying on the desk?

for now I have 2 lonpoo speakers but I don't think they will last long, later I would like to change them with something more valid (but with similar dimensions).

today I'm listening from pc music with Qobuz, currently I have a DAC Topping E30 connected to a temporally fosio audio bt20a, and now i have SMSL SA300 but it does not like me (background noise is low power). so I wanted to see if there were top-of-the-range products in terms of quality.

thank you

sorry for my bad english
Welcome Aboard @exacting.

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
If you're thinking of changing the speakers, how about no amplifier and active speakers?

Top Bottom