• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for ~$100 headphones for Topping DX3pro v1

SMc

So, this is the same as this right?

https://www.amazon.com/Aurvana-SE-O...s=creative+aurvana+live&qid=1611618294&sr=8-2

Some people mentioned that bass is strong and treble rolled off. What is your analysis of this headphone?
That's a reasonable short description. Compared to the NAD HP50, it seems warmer and not as extended in the highs. Some measurements can be found searching here: https://www.headphonedatabase.com/oratory

I mostly use them for tv to make bad sound more enjoyable.

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
An absolutely lovely DAC and headphone amp. Give it a few days to run in as it sounds a little cold and analytical at first.
Lots of detail and transparent sounding allowing your ears to “look” into the recording and enjoy what sounds like a live recording.
I listen to mainly classical music and have some very expensive equipment yet this little beauty gives that engaging analogue sound I expect from my gear.
This is the second revision DX3 pro which offers LDAC on Bluetooth as well as a revised line output option in the setup menu.
Bluetooth LDAC sounds almost as good as my expensive streamer. It’s an amazingly good DAC.

I also purchased the compatible Topping P50 power supply which to my ears adds further depth, musicality and smoothness and is well worth buying to get the most out of this DAC. It gives that “black” silent background hi-fi nuts go on about. (I’m one of them.)

The fact that you joined 3 minutes ago and the content of your post has my troll alarm ringing. On the off chance that you are sincere, welcome :). If you read around the site for 30 mins you’ll realise why absolutely everything you wrote above is woo woo.

Top Bottom