• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Loki (No Spoilers)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Well, I guess the timing aspect is a big negative here. All in all not that much happened in the episode, and while it's only 30 minutes or so, it felt a lot longer.
I think it was actually 41 minutes vs 50 and 53 for the others. Maybe like 35 minutes removing credits. Unless you are being influenced by some time variation where and when you are viewing it. :)

Jim Matthews

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
To understate the obvious, this argument is about a Comic Book antihero.

OP
Freckles.Mcgee
Finally had some time for ep.3. That ending 5 min one shot sequence was awesome. Atmos with the debris falling, just perfect.

The set design is pretty amazing. I love so far all the places they visit is a new theme.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Well plenty to unpack in EP4. Maybe too much deux a machina, but plenty of interesting events.

Last edited:
OP
Freckles.Mcgee
WTF! They just jumped the shark, in a TOTALLY awesome way!

Richard E. Grant is one of my favorite actors!

MRC01

Major Contributor
We're enjoying it overall. Mobius is our favorite character, as I suspect for many other viewers. But episode 5 was weak, some scenes dragged and others were silly filler that should have been edited out. We hope that it's not going downhill, but that 6 will be an improvement.

nerdstrike

Like much of the disneyplus series, this is uneven and in a bit of a hurry to get where it's going, but they really got me on board with the latin monologue. Lovely intonation.

As for identity politics, take it up with the Norse!

MRC01

Major Contributor
The ending disappointed me. As a whole, the series had several weak points in the plot and several weak episodes. They could have done so much more, a lost opportunity.

Top Bottom