• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Logout, and user account in general, not accessible on mobile

KSTR

Major Contributor
For the hell of it I cannot locate the logout button on my mobile (running Dolphin on Android on a S4) and in general I have no access to my account (details, preferences, etc). The user icon/button like I see it on a desktop PC simply just isn't there, only the inbox and alert icons/button. In the standard "3-bars" main menu there is nothing as well.
I now figuered out I can invoke "https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?account" manually and finally, there is the logout, in the local menu.
Is this normal?
Personally, I would prefer an unconditionally and always visibible top-level logout icon/button, not something hidden in a menu that even may be invisible/unaccessible in a given moment. If in a menu, then please use the main menu.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If I click the icon for my avatar at the top of the screen I have these options.

Top Bottom