• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Logan

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
The last in the series of wolverine films with hugh jackman, a brilliant tale of getting older.
IMG_1016.JPG

recommend.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Helps usher out the old guard and introduce the new but I actually didn't like it as much as several other films in the franchise. Maybe I was just too tired the evening I watched it (likely) but I had a hard time following the storyline at times and the overall feeling was that it was a pretty big break from the rest of the series. I probably just need to watch it again.

Last edited:
OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Helps usher out the old guard and introduce the new but I actually didn't like it as much as several other films in the franchise. Maybe I was just too tired th evening I watched it (likely) but I had a hard time following the storyline at times and the overall feeling was that it was a pretty big break from the rest of the series. I probably just need to watch it again.
Yea it's nothing like a ' x- men' film .. it's the film jackman wanted to make as a sign off.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Yah, I had read that... The movie struck me as akin to the final Mash episode, another ending that strayed fairly fair from the franchise to make a statement.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Yah, I had read that... The movie struck me as akin to the final Mash episode, another ending that strayed fairly fair from the franchise to make a statement.
I remember waiting for such anticipation on the Mash episode -- I think it set all records for viewership -- and be just as well disappointed. They sure got confused thinking that putting the hero in a mental hospital makes for a good ending.

tr1ple6

It was pretty disappointing. I much preferred the earlier Wolverine movies.

thelexa

I have already download this but I haven't watch it yet as I don't have a lot of time. I am seeing great reviews online.

Tool

Yes it's the best of wolverine series, because of a direction of James Mangold. He made also The Wolverine but it's more visual than story it self. I mean Visuals stunning, story good enough.

Top Bottom