• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

newguy

There is some software listed at this thread for iOS. If you find something better please let me know and I will add that to the list. Thankssss. :D
Thank you!
So on your screenshot there is presets for app working on jailbroken iPhone?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you!
So on your screenshot there is presets for app working on jailbroken iPhone?
I have no idea about that stuff. My stuff is parametric equalizer (PEQ) for sound improvement.

davidc

Forum Donor
My apologies for the newbie question, as I'm getting interested in headphones again, but I don't know about doing the PEQ.

So, what would be the best (and inexpensive) way to use PEQ? I have a Denon AVRx4800h. I will be streaming through a WiiM Pro. I have a Mac laptop and an android Google Pixel 8 Pro phone. The phone would be running the Amazon Music Unlimited app for song choices. If using the laptop or the phone, how would I do the connection?

I do not want to use Bluetooth due to the loss of quality. I don't mind using long cords.

dc99

My apologies for the newbie question, as I'm getting interested in headphones again, but I don't know about doing the PEQ.

So, what would be the best (and inexpensive) way to use PEQ? I have a Denon AVRx4800h. I will be streaming through a WiiM Pro. I have a Mac laptop and an android Google Pixel 8 Pro phone. The phone would be running the Amazon Music Unlimited app for song choices. If using the laptop or the phone, how would I do the connection?

I do not want to use Bluetooth due to the loss of quality. I don't mind using long cords.
WiiM Pro has a built-in EQ.

davidc

Forum Donor
Yes I see... A four band PEQ. Will that be enough to do proper equalization? I don't need it perfect I just want to get it close

dc99

Yes I see... A four band PEQ. Will that be enough to do proper equalization? I don't need it perfect I just want to get it close
You have to drop some minor peaks and dips, but should be enough to get rid of the big ones.

Top Bottom