• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Linkwitz Dipole v. Genelec 8351B on practical grounds

Digby

Major Contributor
That’s exactly what my mom says about me! :D
Mom never lies! ;)

The 8351B allow me to consolidate into a much smaller overall package which flanks the TV. I doubt they image like the Linkwitz, which if you haven't heard them, you would not believe, but the practical side of things speaks very loudly to me.
Do they sound similar to the Linkwitz. I'd get whatever sounded closest, which may not be the Gens. Have you auditioned them?

OP
S

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Decided to pick up some Dutch 8c from the US distributor to use for a while. I used to keep a pair as demonstrators, but Austin wasn’t a great market for them for whatever reason. Maybe Washington State will be! (I’ll have a downtown Bellingham office to set them up as demonstrators when needed. Cinchy since all they need is a digital source)

Top Bottom