• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

North_Sky

Major Contributor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Nonsense. @Thomas savage has many likes but the only things you can learn from him are related to booze. :D

I am sensing a correlation... At this stage in my life learning more about booze seems much more fun than learning more about cables.

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
Haha got you worried enough to say that I'm very good moderator.

Your Mrs took less convincing.
So you all know, our precious has left the thread for a beauty sleep so we continue tomorrow after he does his rise&shine procedure. Hopefully a little hungover won't be a problem for him as he should be used to it by now. :D

You only get a hangover if you stop drinking between sessions. That is why teetotallers are so miserable - an everlasting 'between'.
cheers_10828.gif

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
The latter part of your username sure has been in full force lately.

No, the give and take betwixt Thomas and Amir has been going on since the beginning, nothing to worry about. Thomas is the perfect counterbalance to all of us anal techies. Just don't ask what happens when Thomas visits Amir's trailer...

Wombat

Master Contributor
Weed(sic) rather not know. :facepalm:

North_Sky

Major Contributor
We need more likeable thread like this, without the need to wear a mask ...

As for the likes it is what it is, it's just fine as is.
There are more serious things to get fixed in the world than sweating the small stuff.

Tks

Major Contributor
No, the give and take betwixt Thomas and Amir has been going on since the beginning, nothing to worry about. Thomas is the perfect counterbalance to all of us anal techies. Just don't ask what happens when Thomas visits Amir's trailer...

I was subliminally signaling; hoping this would encourage more of the behavior.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
O c'mon, let's be a bit realistic here - most of the time you were probably too drunk for both, to get laid and/or to commit federal offence.
" Too drunk " , must be a language/ cultural issue I don't understand what this means .

QMuse

Major Contributor
" Too drunk " , must be a language/ cultural issue I don't understand what this means .

That is a common meaningless expression in some countries where people never understood that a true booze lover can never really enter such state.

Last edited:
Top Bottom