• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

OP
J

JR4321

Well, of course, Amirm likes the likes. Same reason that Twitter and Facebook like them. Likes are addictive. They increase traffic.

They also increase the tension. So it depends on what you're after...popularity or information. It would be interesting to somehow plot thread posts for # of Likes vs blood pressure of the reader.

QMuse

Major Contributor
Don't start banding the ' wife ' word about , I spent a whole week in las Vegas and I have no clue what happened.

Nah, I wouldn't worry, she would cheat fairly, when you're around. This would be too easy and unfair.

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Yea , cut to @amirm furiously pulling weeds while singing I love Bill I love Bill I love Bill forever bill is my love.
Wrong song, @Thomas savage , how about this one? It even sheds light on the bride avatar. :D )

(I was going to go with the original by Marilyn McCoo, then I saw this cover by Morrissey haha!)

Oh, what the hell, here she is as well:

How many people carry this photo around in their wallets, I wonder?
Wedding Bell Blues.jpg

QMuse

Major Contributor
Anyway, iv said my bit , I'm out of vodka , it's single malt time and I'm going to be up at 0530 to work so I think we can all recognise I'm superior to all of you .

I hope you do realise that having the ability to ban others doesn't really make you superior. It should make you responsible, but I'm not seeing much of that either.

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I hope you do realise that having the ability to ban others doesn't really make you superior. It should make you responsible, but I'm not seeing much of that either.
I thought we were sharing in a albeit British sense of humour here .

Btw , all applications please send to [email protected]

maverickronin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
At first I was tempted to press "LIke" for your post but than I thought I'll put this instead: :p

I did anyway.

I can't decide if the irony invalidates my agreement though...

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I thought we were sharing in a albeit British sense of humour here .

I am becoming more comfortable using the word "wanker" thanks to you and a few others here

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Are we going to set a record for most responses in the first hour with this thread?

Top Bottom