• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

LG v40 to Chord Mojo

carlslost

I have connected my LG to a chord mojo using high res file the mojo light says the bit rate is only 44. Is there a setting on the LG to output higher bit rate via usb.
Cheers in advance

Veri

Master Contributor
Is there a setting on the LG to output higher bit rate via usb.

The whole thing with Chord DACs is that it uses a "strong" digital filter to oversample your source material to a much higher sampling rate. Why worry about using a low input rate? :)

Jmudrick

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have connected my LG to a chord mojo using high res file the mojo light says the bit rate is only 44. Is there a setting on the LG to output higher bit rate via usb.
Cheers in advance

What playback software? I would think bit perfect mode in USB Audio Player would do what it's supposed to do.

Jmudrick

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
no software that I know of. can u suggest any.

USB Audio Player Pro is designed to work with external DACs as well as take full advantage of the capabilities of the fine internal DAC in the LG. Works for me.

Top Bottom