• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Lewitt LCT 640 TS microphone

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I have for sale a Lewitt LCT 640 TS LDC microphone. It has multiple patterns, and a neat feature you can choose the pattern after you have recorded the music. This is effectively new having only been out of the box 4 times. Comes with everything it should new, including the flight case, high quality shock mount with integral magnetically mounted pop screen.

These are $899 new, and I'll sale this one with free shipping in CONUSA for $650.
I'd prefer Paypal, but might consider some other methods of payment.

If you've not heard of the brand, look them up, they are quite well made. Designed by a former AKG engineer.

https://www.lewitt-audio.com/microphones/lct-recording/lct-640-ts

Attachments

• case contents 2.jpg
    case contents 2.jpg
    832.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Case contents.jpg
    Case contents.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 126
  • face sideways.jpg
    face sideways.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Lewitt case bottom.jpg
    Lewitt case bottom.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Lewitt case top.jpg
    Lewitt case top.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 85
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 92
  • mic face.jpg
    mic face.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
OP
Blumlein 88

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Anyone have a good offer to make?

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Heck of a good deal. As someone who constantly looks at the 440 Pure, this is tempting but totally overkill for my mic locker and my use. You'd prob sell it easily on gearsz.com

Scoox

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but, I'm curious, what's the reason for selling it?

OP
Blumlein 88

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I wanted to get a couple of quality SDC's, and this microphone though I liked it was something I could sale to fund that purchase. I still have a couple of the original version of the LCT 540's which are basically the cardioid only version of this. As I found I most often used the 640 in cardioid this means I wasn't losing much to let it go.

I do think I'm going to end up with only SDC's and maybe a couple ribbon microphones. So I may sale the 540's sometime this year.

Top Bottom