• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

LETSHUOER x GIZAUDIO Galileo

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Another day, another IEM release. This one is a collab with Timmy from Gizaudio, and features 1DD + 1BA for 110 usd.

Tuned very similarly to a 7Hz Salnotes Zero and Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk, both that I own, with smoother highs, so this should be good for my tastes too!
(I don't need another IEM. I don't need another IEM. I don't need another IEM. I don't need another IEM. )

galileo.jpg

galileo fr.jpg

Leiker535

Very interesting one. I trust shuoer audio to deliver good fit and ergonomics, their ej07m and the s12 was the most comfortable iems I've ever had. With this tuning in mind, it could be an end game for a lot of people, specially considering it doesn't feature the truthear zeros >= than Harman pinna which a lot thought was too aggressive.

markanini

Major Contributor
Since BA tech measures with higher distorstion I doubt it's worth the $110.

Leiker535

Since BA tech measures with higher distorstion I doubt it's worth the $110.
Searching the Hifigo Specs I noticed the "high" distortion (<2%) as well. I don't know how audible that would be, but in relation to other pure DD or "more" hybrid iems it sure is strange seeing it.

1676000151305.png

Paying more close attention to the graph too, I noticed the high frequencies have a pretty deep roll off. It does follow the Harman curve, but the curve itself is heavily smoothed, and it may sound strange coming from other IEMs, that don't follow the curve there, to the Galileo. In any case, one would have to hear it to ascertain that, as coupler readings of frequencies that far up aren't that reliable.

OP
Matias

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Top Bottom