• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Laser alignment tool for speaker placement.

svart-hvitt

Major Contributor
Unfortunately, not. I came across it on a photography forum and only have a 14kB file.

Ok, thanks.

I came to think about it when a guy on another forum asked where to place the microphone (singular apparently) for measuring and calibrating on the picture below,

The fact that we have two ears represents a challenge ;)

496924d1528346330-audiolense-fra-juice-hifi-mikrofonplassering.jpg

Wombat

Master Contributor

Fitzcaraldo215

Major Contributor
Ok, thanks.

I came to think about it when a guy on another forum asked where to place the microphone (singular apparently) for measuring and calibrating on the picture below,

Simple. Use #2, the best symetrical average of the 4s. But, you are implying that there is a greater degree of critical variability over short distances and also precision in room measurements than is really there.

dasdoing

Major Contributor
Ok, thanks.

hehe. I've always used (the) 4(s). and 3 is the the target for the triangle

Top Bottom