• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Klipsch RP600M speakers

gmt

Does anyone have a picture of the finished upgrade of the new crossover with all the wiring completed from GR Research. Watching the video, I cannot tell where he is connecting all the wires to. I'm at the point of hooking the wires to the crossovers and am lost at this point. I am new to the forum and would be grateful for any help.

wje

Forum Donor
Does anyone have a picture of the finished upgrade of the new crossover with all the wiring completed from GR Research. Watching the video, I cannot tell where he is connecting all the wires to. I'm at the point of hooking the wires to the crossovers and am lost at this point. I am new to the forum and would be grateful for any help.
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the finished crossover. I bought the crossover upgrade a few years back, but ended up selling my Klipsch speakers. Though, I'd like to finish the crossover boards so that I could sell them. Working just off the supplied schematic, left many questions for me on wire connectivity, too.

wje

Forum Donor
I did a little digging and found these pictures. You might have to enlarge them a bit with photo software to properly see them.

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom