• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kii Three with Kii Control - Gloss white

creed

Up for sell is a set of immaculate condition Kii Three, I've just disconnected it last week for a full photo taking and a close inspection of the speaker in all angle. Was originally thought a deal will happen but unfortunately it didn't.

It came with its original double box packing for each of the speaker, so its safe to ship. It's very well taken off through the ownership, this coming October the speaker will be 4 years old, but it's a fantastic journey. The simplicity of it makes enjoying music a bliss, power on when it senses my Roon bridge sending music, and goes off to sleep 15min after i stopped playing.

Items is in Malaysia, I can deal through paypal, and paypal fees and shipping is included in the asking price.

i've thought and calculate the shipping freights, asking for a $USD8600 nett (the price asked includes paypal fees, and shipping to CONUS 48), if you're in other country and I am happy to reestimate if there's any other difference in shipping.

Here's a link of the photo taken for the pair of Kii Three + Kii Control (https://photos.app.goo.gl/uJFCByJmPSGWUJJC6)

Top Bottom