• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kii Three frosted bronze metallic

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Always wanted this particular colour only took eight years,

Kii Three in Bronze metallic.
Keith

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I would love to see a speaker in bronze metallic but the monitor color and maybe the camera too are not showing it well. It looks gray.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Doodski you are setting the ‘professionalism’ bar too high, this is me remember, bronzier?

Keith

firedog

I thought about a custom color when I bought them, but then decided if I ever wanted to sell them it would probably severely limit the market.
If you don't care about that, the custom colors are cool, and you could order to match your decor.

Morla

Forum Donor
When I bought mine I asked for bronze. Thought it would fit better in my livingroom but the shop sold me a pair in red for the price of the gray and I could not resist. Now I'm happy having the red ones even tho looking at the bronze again... naaaah I keep mine.

...and omg Im happy I got them before the price increase

Last edited:

Morla

Forum Donor
@Purité Audio: did you get a kii control in the same color? The one I got isn't red but on the pictures seen on the kii audio website they seem to match the case color.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Marla no I didn‘t but that option is I believe now standard when you order any of the non standard colours.

Keith

Katji

Major Contributor
Nice. Never mind the colour, just make it half-price and I'll take any colour. :)

Top Bottom