• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kii Three and Dutch&Dutch 8C at Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am hopeful with the pandemic easing that we will once again be able to offer evaluation/comparisons here, in preparation a new pair of Kii Threes and D&D8Cs have been unleashed.

Keith

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would love to audition these. The only place remotely close I've found is Wind Over The Earth in Colorado... and I'd want to haul my Genelec 8260 monitors out there, perhaps with their sub, since that system cost me $7500.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I haven’t had any 8260’s here since they were introduced what ten years ago, had the 8351b/7380a combination here recently.

Keith

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wish they would do something like an 8361 with dual 10" woofers on the sides. Get more bass extension or do cardioid bass. I got the 8260 because it was used and a great value, and has more bass extension. By itself I wouldn't be surprised if it scored higher than any of The Ones besides maybe the 8361, but that seems to have more ragged frequency response.

Top Bottom