• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Khadas Tone2 Pro vs. Loxjie D30

soundquest

Wondering if anyone has compared these two and if so, which one comes out on top in terms of pure sound quality. Which would you choose and why?

kiyu

Hi soundquest,

I didn't know of the LoxJie D30 looks really good especially the case/ display.
Tone 2 pro :
ESS ES9038Q2M +xmos+ x4 amp OPA1612 amp
vs
Loxjie D30
AK4493 +xmos chip same as topping E30 + LM4562 ? amp? not sure about that

I would love to see the measurement of both that would be awesome.

The good thing about the tone 2 pro Balanced, output RCA or 4.4mm pentaconn
the good thing about D30 display + Bluetooth
I am not sure about the AMP for both, I think the dac is quite good on both, but AMP not sure

Tone 2 pro says 150ohms maybe 300 in balance?

anyway, I am really a newbie.

smoq123

I had, and of course, it depends what kind of sound you prefer, but I chose Tone2pro. Loxjie D30 gives you a clear, balanced sound, but I would say it doesn't have a body. Tone2 pro was a great surprise for me - it connects the body and warm of Abrahamsen DACs and Loxjie D30 clarity.

dtaylo1066

Addicted to Fun and Learning
No balanced out on the Loxjie vs blanced out on the Tone2 Pro. No variable RCA out on the Tone2 Pro vs variable out on the Loxjie D30, plus a remote control for volume, filters, etc.

Top Bottom