• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Khadas Tone Board

Vexed hex

Does anyone know if all the khadas tone boards on ebay are fake or real? They sell on ebay for 83.99 shipped from china.

Sir-Murphius

I sure hope so, I just purchased one on Ebay over the weekend. Looks like all the listings just disappeared though so now I'm a little worried.

Deacon Blues

Do you need to connect this to a power source? I'm confused what this is besides a DAC or how it works.

Sir-Murphius

I believe it receives power I’ve email usb from the digital source. It’s a DAC, that’s it. You’d want an amplifier as well.

Kingsley

Last edited:

lexale

Thanks ! For Germany its the cheapest way. 107€ for the Khadas Tone Board incl shipping

About the Chinese Khadas tone board Sellers: They are always 2-3$ more expensive than Digi-key, so probably they are just dropshipping (earning 2-3$ per order)

Top Bottom