• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Khadas tone board out of stock. ?

vitalii427

It should be Alan bought everything for his DACs. :) But seriously, I was going to make an order too

Last edited:
Hell, I have ordered mine at 17th of December, still waiting for it to be delivered. So you guys don't have the right to complain if you ordered it last week.

At least Khadas acknowledged they received my order. I ordered the case from Audiophonics and it already shipped. Should have bought the TB along with it from them.

maxxevv

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hell, I have ordered mine at 17th of December, still waiting for it to be delivered. So you guys don't have the right to complain if you ordered it last week.
I'm still waiting for mine to turn up despite it being shipped out some 2 weeks ago.

Mine is shipped today from within China. The popularity caught them off guard. The review on this forum did a lot of good marketing for them. I should have it within three days. Excited to test it against the DX3 Pro (modified and unmodified). It's a pity I can't get the case here in china yet. It must be made here..

maxxevv

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Mine was shipped out almost a month ago from the official Aliexpress site. Based on tracking ... it still hasn't left China !

That doesn't sound good. I hope you guys will have more luck soon. I've spoken to the company directly through taobao and they seem really nice people. Direct and fast in their response. I like their attitude on their products also. Open source etc.

The board was out of stock two weeks ago. But I asked today and it's restocked and shipped.