• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF T301C Review (Ultra-thin Speaker)

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 141 80.6%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

tecnogadget

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Amir could you please ask KEF to send them to you to review
Amir doesn't have relations with KEF (at least that we know). Most of the gear is sent by members that either already owned it, or drop ship them brand new to him. People from the US have it easier to buy a pair (from a local dealer) and send it to Amir from testing. But there are many cases of members from abroad sending gear (with the increased logistics nightmare and high shipping fees).

Adaboy4z

I just wanted to chime in and say I have The complete Kef T system in my man cave for movies. I bought it mainly as a space saving measure and they all look great mounted on the wall and around the tv. I bought the surrounds and center used on eBay. For my taste dialogue is clear, loud and dynamic. I have their 12b subwoofer for the lows.

Top Bottom