• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF T101 Review (Thin Speaker)

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 156 91.2%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

radix

Or any more traditional bookshelves that have a front port that can easily be wall mounted?

I forgot to address this question. For wallmount bookshelves, I use the KEF Q350. It's rear-ported, but there's a few inches space behind it and I simply stuff the port.

A likely better solution is the Arendal Sound bookshelf. All their speakers have VESA mount options.

There's a review thread here.

Everett T

Forum Donor
Does anyone have any comments on the Elac Muro or Dali Oberon on-wall speakers? Seem like reasonable purpose designed wall mount speakers.

Or any more traditional bookshelves that have a front port that can easily be wall mounted?
Don't with those two but I have heard these from RBH, the play loud and from what I heard, cleanly. The make two models in their on wall series.
RBH Signature series

Top Bottom