• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kef Reference 1 vs LS50M w subs

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
Could you please share your measurements of your reference 1 meta? I would love to compare the reference 1 meta and the r3

They'll be public in two days when the video and review goes live. I haven't gotten the review on my website yet. Though, I have already posted the graphs on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

envydd

Forum Donor
They'll be public in two days when the video and review goes live. I haven't gotten the review on my website yet. Though, I have already posted the graphs on my Patreon page.
Thank you. Will look for it when it’s live.

exm

I can say that I compared the R2c with the Reference 2C and the difference is night and day between these two. But then again, the center is mostly used for dialogue and that's where the Reference Uni-Q tweeter shines. I doubt if I replace my R900s (I also used to own the R11, but I like the R900 better. Different story) with the Reference 3 that the difference would be as much as the center upgrade.

bo_knows

FYI...Erin's YouTube review of KEF reference 1 meta is up and running.
Erin did a great job as always but this episode was special (to me). :)

Last edited:

Darvis

FYI...Erin's YouTube review of KEF reference 1 meta is up and running.
Erin did a great job as always but this episode was special (to me). :)
He's easily the best reviewer out there. And he looks like a genuine and sweet dude to boot.

Top Bottom