• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF R Series with MAT white paper

quattro98

Forum Donor
Me too maybe at CES 2024?
I was hoping we’d see something at Cedia, but it didn’t happen. In a world of multichannel, having a full set of updated CI options is important. Both Perlisten and Revel updated/expanded their lineup.

Descartes

Major Contributor
Release November 2023

nick-v

Hi folks, I'd like to share with you the white paper for the new KEF R Series with MAT (the newly released Meta models).

Big apologies for the delay we've had in publishing it, as I know some of you have been awaiting it since the market launch of the series. We've been a bit busy in R&D but I've made sure to include lots of interesting data and figures.

We've tried to go into as much detail as possible on the new technology in this iteration as well as adding new explanations on existing technology, so that you can have a global view of what we've achieved.

I sincerely hope you'll find it an interesting read and enjoy flicking through the pages.
Any chance there's a white paper with measurements coming for the new Ci Meta (R and Reference series) speakers?

Top Bottom