• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF LSXII

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

TimF

Forum Donor
I suppose they are using the word stunning in a non literary or formal meaning but meaning something else which I also suppose is intended to be a good rather than a negative. Have you ever read a review or subjective assessment of one of the post modern strains of cultured marijuana? You have to be into the culture to know what the words mean, that is, if the words actually have much meaning. Some people like that "knocks you on your arse" effect, while others avoid it at all cost.

Last edited:

MaxBuck

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Every time I read about "wireless speakers," I immediately think about the power cords. From that perspective, they're no more wireless than any passive speaker one might pull off the shelf.

Manufacturers, get back to me when you start putting rechargeable, battery-powered power supplies in these things so they can be truly wireless. Until then I really don't see the point, for my purposes at least.

Katji

Major Contributor
Don't diss my Edifiers. ;)
It's simple; no cables around the room, and it limits the bs stories to the power cables.
...Sometimes I wouldn't mind battery backup for them though, with all the load-shedding powercuts.

Top Bottom