• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF LSX Review (Wireless Speaker)

withoutsuit

Not so easy with the Kef actives. The aux in adds A-D delay. The bigger problem is this delay appears variable. If it is not a problem for you then thats great. The one workaround is to use optical in, but that is a pain in a typical HT setup.
No idea if the wireless transmitter adds more delay?

For HT and timing issues I think the LSX is not a great choice, particularly if you are sensitive to latency. I use mine in a nearfield desk setup where latency is not a concern.
Its not that hard. Once konfigured the LSX, I measured the delay including the transmitter and time aligned them mit REW. Timing is therefore great.

AudioJester

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The KEF LSX Wireless Speaker review is concise yet informative, highlighting the speaker's impressive sound quality and wireless capabilities. It's clear that the LSX delivers a rich audio experience with its detailed highs, deep bass, and clear vocals, making it a standout choice for music enthusiasts. The review provides a good overview of the speaker's features and performance, making it a valuable resource for anyone considering purchasing the KEF LSX.
Hmm...
Did you use AI to generate this post?

Beave

Major Contributor
Yep, it's spam. I reported it.

@AudioJester please delete your post that quotes the spammer. His post will be deleted as soon as the mods see it.

Top Bottom