• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF LSX Hi-Res Audiophile Powered Wireless Speakers

smokey_mountain_asr

Forum Donor
Comes with every factory accessory, double KEF boxes and all manuals. My price is $750 + shipping. They are in perfect condition. They sell $1300 new. $900+ used.

They are audiophile speakers that fit the desktop or any other application. I was skeptical until I heard them. There are no speakers on the market right now that can deliver presentation that these speakers can while being 9 inch tall. Truly 3D imaging and resolution but non-fatiguing like Klipsch, or PSB or many other brands. Being powered by 4 amplifiers they deliver the sound that I cannot stop listening to. I am selling because I have upgraded to KEF 50 Wireless II that came out.

Listening to Chet Baker's "The Best of Lerner and Loewe" is such a unique experience with KEF speakers that I cannot go back to regular speakers. A wide "sweet spot," thanks to Uni-Q technology

KEF's patented Uni-Q technology places each speaker's tweeter in the acoustic center of the bass/midrange cone. That lets LSX speakers create a detailed, accurate, three-dimensional sound image. In essence, it makes the "sweet spot" — the ideal listening position — much larger. Sit wherever you like! It'll sound fantastic.

Customizable room EQ with the free app

KEF knows each room is unique, so they've put the power of choice in your hands. Just download KEF's free app, and you'll be able to tune the speakers to suit your space. Once you've made all the big adjustments, you can revisit and make fine-tuning tweaks to your heart's content.

Studio-quality sound

We've seen evidence that some professional sound engineers are using LSX speakers as studio monitors. KEF wisely included an Expert mode in their app, so advanced users can tweak output to suit their needs. For studio use, we recommend making wired connections for minimal latency and high digital sample rates.

With traditional passive speakers, it can be hard to find just the right amplifier to match. KEF has eliminated the guesswork with the LSX. They put two custom-designed amplifiers in each speaker — 70 watts to each 4-1/2" woofer, and 30 watts to each 3/4" tweeter — so each driver gets exactly the power it needs for phenomenal results.

And the attention to detail doesn't stop there. Each driver has a high-end 24-bit/192 kHz DAC to make digital sound come alive.

Built-in digital signal processing (DSP) offers an easy Beginner mode, but you may prefer to take total control in Expert mode, and tweak the sound to perfectly suit your listening space. Whichever way you choose, you can make your changes via a free smartphone app, available for Apple® and Android™ devices.

Attachments

• DSC_0847.jpeg
    DSC_0847.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0846.jpeg
    DSC_0846.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0848.jpeg
    DSC_0848.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0850.jpeg
    DSC_0850.jpeg