• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF LS60 at North West Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
KEF demonstrating the new Blade Meta and LS60 at the UK’s North West Audio show.
Keith

roog

Forum Donor
I had a good listen to a pair of these last week, and I thought they sounded impressive, perhaps, too impressive, they sounded like they had been tuned for home cinema use as the bass was a bit over powering for me.

Regarding, 'Clarity', they sounded great to my aging ears, but here's the thing, I am not sure that I am prepared to sell my current system to replace it with a pair of new fangled active speakers with integral 'everything' but I would be interested to see some independent test results.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I am not sure that I am prepared to sell my current system to replace it with a pair of new fangled active speakers with integral 'everything' but I would be interested to see some independent test results.
I am sure they'll be coming soon. :)

Top Bottom