• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kef LS 50s + Loxjie a plausible pairing?

RoyG

Does anyone have a view about running first generation Kef LS 50s with a Loxjie A30 amp? I have a chance to buy the Kefs at a very good price and I like the small size and good reviews of the A30. PS: I listen to classical, singers/songwriters and jazz at low to moderate volume. Thanks!!

Boris Badinov

Master Contributor
The Humorist
The Loxjie A30 seems out of stock as per the Loxjie site and others right now. Amazon said they would be delivering in April but now are saying they don't know when or if. I just recently bought the D50 model for headphones at my desk.

Edit: meant to say the Loxjie D30

Last edited:

milan616

Forum Donor
Does anyone have a view about running first generation Kef LS 50s with a Loxjie A30 amp? I have a chance to buy the Kefs at a very good price and I like the small size and good reviews of the A30. PS: I listen to classical, singers/songwriters and jazz at low to moderate volume. Thanks!!

It likely depends on your distance? Near field at a desk I don't see a problem. Across a large room you might start running out of power.

Top Bottom