• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Katla -- excellent score

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Katla is a TV show on Netflix. Worth it for the score alone, which is excellent.

I've seen two eps so far and I enjoy the story so far. It moves along quite well.

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I watched Katla - very interesting - I found the cinematography more compelling than the score, although it was good, too.

Another show I found with excellent cinematography and score is Devs. Very wild story, too.

Martin

Andretti60

I just finished Katla, and that is remarkable because the majority of what I start on Netflix I stop shortly after (no problem, I can always find something more appealing). I have no memory of the score and that is also a good sign, because sometimes I stop watching just because I find the music unbearable.
The show is good, excellent photography, good acting, great shots of Iceland. The problem is the idea, that is a really a so common trend nowadays, there are so many shows with people that suddenly appear from the dead or from the past (and this is not a spoiler, it is what we see from the very beginning of the first episode.)
Question is: is there will be a second seasons. Personally, I am happy with just the first.

Top Bottom