• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kalman in Munich!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Rodney Gold

They have yet to make anything other than exceptional sounding in their speaker range.. havent heard the Kayas but have heard everything else..so they should be nothing less exceptional than the rest of their range...
Personally I dont like their looks in print pics , havent seen em in the flesh
https://www.vividaudio.com/loud-speakers/kaya/

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
They haven’t really impressed at shows, but then that is not unusual, any measurements available for them anywhere?
Keith

Rodney Gold

Vivid speakers have been reviewed a ton , lots of them with measurements .. try the usual suspects like $tereophile...
Never impressed me at shows either but its another matter well set up in a good room

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
051118-Vivid%20System-600.jpg

From: https://www.stereophile.com/content/arts-friday-munich-part-two

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
They haven’t really impressed at shows, but then that is not unusual, any measurements available for them anywhere?
Keith
I tend to discount show impressions, both positive and negative. Being impressed with something at a show only gets me interested in trying it at home.

Top Bottom