• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kali LP-6 2nd Wave Experience

PeterNL

Looks like my friends LP6 V2 suffered from the amplifier firmware issue. It took a total of 5 email messages with Kali to have new amps sent out. Now that's what I call customer service. I was so enthralled with the service that I'm ordering a pair myself, but perhaps the LP8. I feel comfortable supporting a company that is so transparent with their products (who else gives you clf?) and has such good customer service.
Same experience here. Great customer service, great monitors. I keep recommending them to my friends even as TV/PS5/gaming speakers (saving them from buying ****** soundbars or bose, razor, logitech etc).

PeymanHyrex

I'm using a pair LP6 V2 and there are all the things that I Discovered about these:

Pros:
Amazing imaging
True and flat sound
Smooth bass and punchy mid
Nice features such as auto-eq
Lower noise than others (I could still hear noise but it's not that annoying)

Cons:
Woofer makes some little rattling / vibrating noise when hitting deep notes that I think it's bc of firmware of the amp (I couldn't do anything about it I'm from middle east and I can't reach Kali for amp replacing)
That's it for cons

At all I think these are amazing speakers after listening to HS5/HS7/T7S other than those rattling sounds.

Attachments

• IMG_20231116_144302.jpg
    IMG_20231116_144302.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom